Drawpile 0.8.5 released 2014-02-25
Version 0.8.5 of Drawpile is now out!
With this release, Drawpile is now nearing the end of the 0.8 series, with perhaps one more point release to go before 0.9.0.
Notable changes in this version are:
- New realistic stroke preview method
- Shortcuts for changing the brush size using the keyboard or the mouse
- Recordings can now be exported directly to video using ffmpeg
Drawpile 0.8.4 released 2014-02-03
Version 0.8.4 of Drawpile is now out!
Notable changes in this version include:
- Change in the way pauses are recorded resulting in smoother playback
- A new tool for drawing circles and ellipses
- A virtual laser pointer tool for pointing at things on the canvas
- Various bug fixes and other feature enhancements
Drawpile 0.8.3 released 2014-01-17
Version 0.8.3 of Drawpile is now released!
This release introduces a couple of usability enhancing features, as well as bug fixes. Most importantly, Drawpile now has a builtin smoother that should eliminate jitter from the stylus or mouse. Also, a that caused jaggy lines when drawing with a tablet was found and fixed.
Also, the windows build now comes bundled with a small tool for diagnosing tablet problems.