Drawpile 0.8.6 released 2014-03-27
Version 0.8.6 of Drawpile is now out!
This version introduces loads of new session recording related features:
- Filter pauses, undone actions and other events from recordings
- Indexed recordings enable quick jumping to any point in the recording
- Bookmark positions in the recording for quick access
This release marks the end of the 0.8 series. The next release will be 0.9.0, which will focus on serverside enhancements. Later releases will focus on bug fixes and minor features until the first officially stable 1.0.0 version.
Drawpile 0.8.5 released 2014-02-25
Version 0.8.5 of Drawpile is now out!
With this release, Drawpile is now nearing the end of the 0.8 series, with perhaps one more point release to go before 0.9.0.
Notable changes in this version are:
- New realistic stroke preview method
- Shortcuts for changing the brush size using the keyboard or the mouse
- Recordings can now be exported directly to video using ffmpeg
Drawpile 0.8.4 released 2014-02-03
Version 0.8.4 of Drawpile is now out!
Notable changes in this version include:
- Change in the way pauses are recorded resulting in smoother playback
- A new tool for drawing circles and ellipses
- A virtual laser pointer tool for pointing at things on the canvas
- Various bug fixes and other feature enhancements